The $1 will be refunded prior to shipment. This policy will only be implemented until I can find a better way to weed out robots requesting free items. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Adding the items to your cart and proceeding through the checkout process will get your free sticker on the way. The item is coded in a way that it will incur a shipping charge of $0.00 and will arrive in a standard envelope.
Stickers do take time and effort to cut, weed, prep transfer paper, trim, and ship. The support version is the exact same vinyl transfer, but helps support the cause a bit. Do not feel obligated to choose this method, but should you go that route it is appreciated.
Our Vehicle Decals are easy to apply, look great and are made to withstand outdoor exposure.
Want a free vehicle decal? Simply add the "Free" option to your cart and proceed to the checkout and we will send you one of our 7" decals.
- The logo itself is used for alignment, the paper backing may vary.
- Using a piece of masking tape, secure the top edge of the logo in place making sure it is aligned to your liking.
- Treat the masking tape as a hinge and lift the decal up until it is completely upside down and the paper backing is facing you.
- Carefully and slowly peel the backing off the decal ensuring all small details remain attached to the clear transfer film
- Discard the backing and use a squeegee/credit card to smooth the logo from the top down onto your surface. This step ensures that no air bubbles become trapped underneath the decal.
- Apply firm pressure to every inch of the decal to ensure the adhesive creates a strong bond with the surface. It may be beneficial to let the decal sit for a few minutes to allow adhesion.
- Peel the transfer film off the decal. Starting from the top corner pull the film slowly down at a 45 degree angle. Pay attention to the decal during this process to ensure it is not being pulled off the surface.
- Once the Transfer film is entirely removed, apply pressure once more to all decal surface area to ensure good adhesion.
- Decal transfer is now complete